CSQM Ready in Three Easy Steps
1. Pre-Workshop Activities
The pre-workshop activities include a recorded overview session of the quality management standards. You will also receive the SQM Toolkit Database (SQMT), along with installation and set up instructions. This session also guides you through a risk identification exercise to help you for the live workshop. Modules for the Pre-Workshop Session are outlined below.
2. Live Workshop
This is a full-day live event to fully design your system of quality management. We start by identifying and assessing quality risks. We link these risks to the quality objectives. Finally, we will develop risk responses that are appropriate for your firm. Throughout the day, we tailor the content library included in the SQMT to the specific nature and circumstances of your firm. You will be fully ready for final implementation steps and have a clear path forward.
3. Next Steps Workshop
We know you will still have questions. The Next Steps Workshop is a live virtual interactive half-day session to provide further guidance and tips on monitoring and remediation activities and evaluating your SQM. As well it is also an opportunity for you to ask questions that have arisen over the past months as you implemented your SQM.
Our approach is unique as it focuses on useful guidance and meaningful examples, not only the technical requirements. This proven methodology will save you time, energy and cost in designing and implementing your SQM.
Virtual Live Workshop Dates
- October 12, 2023 SOLD OUT
- October 17, 2023
- October 25, 2023
- November 7, 2023
- November 16, 2023
- November 21, 2023
- December 5, 2023
- December 13, 2023
NOTE: Select your session date upon checkout.
Only one registration per Firm is required. Other participants from your firm can be added later.
By the end of the full-day workshop you will have a fully designed your system of quality management that meets the requirements. In addition, you will:
- Appreciate the requirements of the new standards and the impact on your Firm
- Understand the components of a system of quality management
- Identify and assess quality risks specific to your Firm and the engagement it performs
- Design risk responses including specified responses
- Know your clear next steps for implementation
- Understand monitoring activities and establish your process for addressing deficiencies
- Develop an approach to evaluating your system of quality management
- Workshops will be limited to no more than 15 firms for a more interactive learning experience.
- All three sessions plus SQMT and your unique license key are part of the one-time fee. No ongoing fees… none.
- Each registration allows two participants from your firm to attend.
- Love it or leave it guarantee. We are so confident in our approach that if after you do the pre-course work, spend a day with us at the workshop you don’t feel it was worth 10x your investment, we will refund your money.
If you have questions or encounter difficulties, please contact us by email!