CSQM-Ready in Three Easy Steps
1. Pre-Workshop Session
The pre-workshop session includes a recorded overview session of the quality management standards. You will also receive the SQM Toolkit Database (SQMT), along with installation and set up instructions. This session also guides you through a risk identification exercise to help you for the in-person workshop. Modules for the Pre-Workshop Session are below.
2. Live In-Person Workshop
This is a full day in-person event with the goal of fully designing your system of quality management. We start by identifying and assessing quality risks. We link these risks to the quality objectives. Finally, we will develop risk responses, that that are appropriate for your firm. Throughout the day, we tailor the content library included in the SQMT to the specific nature and circumstances of your firm. You will be fully ready for final implementation steps and have a clear path forward.
3. Post-Workshop Follow Up & Support
We know you will still have questions. The Post-Workshop Follow Up will include a live virtual interactive half-day session to provide further guidance and tips on monitoring and remediation activities and evaluating your SQM. As well it is an opportunity for you to ask questions that have arisen over the past months as you implemented your SQM.
Our approach is unique as it focuses on useful guidance and meaningful examples, not only the technical requirements. This proven methodology will save you time, energy and cost in designing and implementing your SQM.
In-Person Workshop Dates
September 20, 2022 Toronto airportSOLD OUT September 22, 2022 Toronto airportSOLD OUT September 29, 2022 WinnipegSOLD OUT
- October 5, 2022 Saskatoon
October 13, 2022 VirtualSOLD OUT
- October 25, 2022 Calgary
- October 27, 2022 Burnaby
- November 8, 2022 Virtual
- November 10, 2022 Winnipeg
November 17, 2022 VirtualSOLD OUT
- November 24, 2022 Virtual
- December 1, 2022 Virtual
NOTE: Select your session date and location upon checkout .
Only one registration per Firm required.
By the end of the full-day workshop you will have a fully designed your system of quality management that meets the requirements. In addition, you will:
- Appreciate the requirements of the new standards and the impact on your Firm
- Understand the components of a system of quality management
- Identify and assess quality risks specific to your Firm and the engagement it performs
- Design risk responses including specified responses
- Know your clear next steps for implementation
- Understand monitoring activities and establish your process for addressing deficiencies
- Develop an approach to evaluating your system of quality management
- Workshops will be limited to no more than 15 firms for a more interactive learning experience.
- Each sign up allows two participants from your firm to attend.
- We encourage joining for in-person training, but we also have virtual options available.
- Love it or leave it guarantee. We are so confident in our approach that if after you do the pre-course work, spend a day with us at the workshop you don’t feel it was worth 10x your investment, we will refund your money.
If you have questions or encounter difficulties, please contact us by email!