What is it?
The System Roles module tracks the various system roles within your system of quality management.
System roles are also used in assigning individuals to tasks in various other modules including To Do List and the Deficiency Register.
Based on the roles assigned in Section 1, Lesson 1.2, add required system roles. Information required includes:
- Name: Full name
- Title: (this is the role within the SQM which may or may not be the same as within the Firm)
- Role Email: Email
- Role Contact No: Phone number
Roles immediately assigned will include:
- Individual with ultimate responsibility and accountability (SQM Leader)
- Individual with operational responsibility (SQM Operations)
Roles that may or may not be assigned later include:
- Individual with operational responsibility for HR (HR Leader)
- Individual with operational responsibility for IT (IT Leader)
- Individual with operational responsibility for the monitoring and remediation process (Monitoring Oversight)
- Individual with operational responsibility for compliance with independence (Independence)
- Individual with operational responsibility for other areas
An individual may have several roles but only need be added once.
Next up . . . understanding the External Linked Files Register and starting the process of gathering Firm resources.