This course consists of two main portions:
- Pre-workshop activities
- In-person workshop
Pre-workshop activities addresses:
- CSQM 1 Overview (Section 1)
- Initial set up of SQM Toolkit Database (Section 2)
- Preliminary risk identification based on the nature and circumstances of your Firm (Section 3)
- Planning for the in-person workshop (Section 4)
In-person workshop addresses:
- Finalize risk identification and complete risk assessment
- Linking risks to the quality objectives
- Design risk responses (policies and procedures)
- Discuss monitoring and remediation process
- Establish system evaluation requirements
We have been through this before and share our knowledge, so you don’t spin your wheels and waste unnecessary time. Our practical guidance combined with the SQM Toolkit Database (SQMT) allows you to document, design and implement your SQM in one fluid process in a fraction of the time you would have otherwise incurred.
Onto the next Section, setting up your SQM Toolkit Database (SQMT) . . .